What a Buyer NEEDS to know!
A Realtor brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the business of buying a home. In fact, a licensed real estate professional provides much more than the service of helping you find the home of your dreams. Realtors are not just sales agents. They are expert negotiators and seasoned financial advisors. They are members of the National Association of Realtors and must abide by a code of ethics and standards of practice enforced by the National Association of Realtors. A professional Realtor is your best resource when buying a home!
LET ME BE YOUR GUIDE
- Working with me can save you endless amounts of time, money and frustration.
- I know the housing market inside and out—helping to avoid “wild goose chases” after the wrong home for you.
- I can help you with ANY house even if it is listed with another agent or as a “for sale by owner”
- I know the best lenders in the area. I can help you get pre-approved for a mortgage from a qualified mortgage professional.
- I am experienced at presenting offers to sellers and will ensure that your offer is presented in the best possible way. I can help you through the process of negotiating the deal. I bring objectivity to the buying transaction and can point out the advantages and disadvantages of a particular property while leaving the final decision of the purchase entirely up to you.
- I have been involved in 100’s of real estate transactions all over Omaha and surrounding areas.
Generally, the seller pays the commission to the Realtor. However, that doesn’t affect the dedication and service I provide when helping you find the home of your dreams.